Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy 5th Anniversary...



Well, we finally hit half a decade, that's five years of marriage for Nyoka and mysef. So many things have happen since we got married. Lets recap; Nyoka went to Physical Therapy School. I went to Preventive Medicine Tech school. The October 2003 San Diego fire, Aron and Chris staying in California, transfering to Camp Pendleton, moving to Fallbrook, moving 3 different times in San Diego, conception of our first baby, the birth of Dominic, and fianlly me deploying to Iraq and making it back safe and sound.

I was in Iraq when Nyoka had decided to make plans and arranged for our anniversary. I was going to plan it but she sounded so thrilled and wild about plannung our anniversary. Even though she was planning the event, I thought that I would just look and plan a back up plan. Temecula is a neighboring city just north of Falllbrook and there were lots of things to do, especially out in wine country. Our 3rd anniversary she had planned a weekend out that way and she wanted to explore the wine country but something came up and we did not do what she had planned for us to do. Anyways, I thought that I would make it up to her.

One day a got a message from her saying that the Bead and Breakfast that she planned for us to go was not in the business anymore. I immediately wrote her back and told her that I'll plan the anniversary. I got back on the internet and started to look for B&B's around Temecula. I was also looking for something exciting to do. I ran across and hot air balloon tour and thought, now that is a great idea. I also found a B&B that was recommeded by the hot air balloon company. Mind you that I was in Iraq looking and planning. The balloon company also launched their balloon at a vinyard, which was perfect because I had pallned on taking her for wine tasting.

When I got back to the states, I immediately started to make plans and book reservation for the B&B and the balloon ride. I told her that we were going to do base jumping for our anniversary. She did not mind it at all, so she says.

Well I'll stop typing and the pictures well tell all. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Nyoka said...

Thanks for a wonderful time. Looking forward to many more wonderful years together. I love you.

"Angel"