Monday, February 12, 2007

Family Picture Day...

Well, I know that it is way late, but later is better than not at all. For Dominic's first birthday, Nyoka had scheduled for a family picture day. We went to Sears Portrait on Sunday, 05 November 2006 at 1300. We were there, ready to get in, take pictures, review them, oreder them, and leave. But I guess they say that they work on baby time. Meaning, they well see us when they are done with another group. 30 minutes went by and nothing. Finally after 45 minutes, they came out and said that we were next. It was pasted Dominic's nap and he was getting really irritated. He would not sit still or did he want to laugh. The employee did nothing to try to make him smile and laugh. It was pretty much a waste of time. You know how Nyoka is with time and with that she spoke her mind about. She was cursing and hollering and everything...J/K. But she did speak her mind. She was really irritated and told me to take care of the situation. I was like, alright! Lets go home and reschedule. The lady said that we can reschedule here. Nyoka said,"NO THANK!" I am probably over exaggerating but I think thats how it all went down.

We went home and I had called Sears Portrait back and reschedule for, Friday, 25 November 2006 at 0800. It was also at a different Sears Portrait. There is noway that I would go back to the other one. Anyways, I knew if I schedule it for the morning, nothng would go wrong. I was right. We were in and out in no time. The lady was a much nicer lady to work with. She was really flexible. I would recommend her to anybody. She was very professional. The pictures turned out great and we all loved it. Well I'll let the picture speak for itself, enjoy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam, Nyoka told me about this story back in November about all of you trying to take pictures. And how it ended. Dominic looks cute in his Vietnamese outfit or whatever he had on. Scheduling it for 8:00AM was a good time. Where it's the start of the day and everyone including Dominic had a good night sleep and had a nice breakfast. He's more alert then. The pictures are nice as well as the ones on yours and Nyoka's myspaces. I had to print a few of them out. Well, I"ll let you go and will talk to you later.
Love,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Tam, Nyoka told me about this story back in November about all of you trying to take pictures. And how it ended. Dominic looks cute in his Vietnamese outfit or whatever he had on. Scheduling it for 8:00AM was a good time. Where it's the start of the day and everyone including Dominic had a good night sleep and had a nice breakfast. He's more alert then. The pictures are nice as well as the ones on yours and Nyoka's myspaces. I had to print a few of them out. Well, I"ll let you go and will talk to you later.
Love,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Treat her well....you will never realize how amazing of a person she is....I made that mistake when we were thousands of miles apart. It is a mistake I will have to live with for the rest of my life....don't make the same mistake I did.