Tuesday, November 04, 2008

New Age, New Hair...

Well the Terrible 3 age is here and it does not seem to be that bad. Dominic has always been a character and a little hyper active. That was such an understatement. The day that he took his first step, he has not stopped walking. Again, such an understatement…the kid is a runner. One day he is going to make us proud and be a world champion marathon runner or something.


Anyways, this is an update on his hair. Nyoka and I have been talking about cutting his hair for awhile. It always ends up with me saying, “We are not cutting his hair. I am not ready to cut his hair yet.” As I look back at the many people that would mistake him for a girl, I finally came to my senses and agreed to give the poor boy a haircut. The only stipulation to the haircut is that he must have a tail. He had his appointment for that haircut on the 2nd of November. I did not want to be there when he was getting it cut. It would have been too hard for me and if I were there, I would have probably stopped it. From what Nyoka was saying, he enjoyed his haircut and he would not sit still.

Without further ado, here is the new Dominic…




1 comment:

cuzzin said...

I just love Dominic's new hair. It's not bad. He almost looks like Aron at first. He does look like a whole new different kid. Tam you are right he is an amazing kid. Give him and Zoey a kiss and a hug for me. Tell them I said hi and that I love them. Love, Chris