Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sneaky Sneaky

Don't know how I got here, honest.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post a BLOG last weekend. I will post one for last weekend in the near future as we were doing something for Tam's birthday, but ssssshhhhhh it's a surprise. Anyway, I think this entry will hold your suspense until then.

I was on the computer today and Dominic crawled out of the room. Yes, for those who don't know he's crawling now and so cute too. Anyhow, not even 2 minutes later I went to check and see where he went. He ended up in his grandparents room sitting inside his laundry basket chewing on the leather handles. How he got in there is a mystery to me. If you are in disbelief, let the pics speak for themselves.

Love you guys,
Nyoka


Do you think she sees me?

Oops, I told myself she'd find me.

Oh how little mommy know. I found daddy's guitars too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look at that darling baby boy. OOOHHH I could just kiss him & squeeze him (of course I do when I see him).
Love the pictures - love you all.

Hugs,
Karen & Brad

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Tam.

Love,
Chris