Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My First Trip To Disneyland...



Daddy and Mommy finally took me to Disneyland this past weekend and I had loads of fun. We meet a lot of the characters and took pictures with them. The hard part was waiting in line to take pictures with them. But overall it was worth the wait.

The fun part of the nmorning was the breakfast. We had breakfast with Minnie Mouse and her friends. There was Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeore, Fairy God Mother, Chip and Dale, Captian Hook and many more. Breakfast was awesome too. I had an omlet, some pancakes, orange juice and potato. MMMMmmm, it was good.

We walked to Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Mickey's Toon Town. I meet Mickey inside his house. We toured his house and at the end of the tour he was waiting for us. Mommy and I took pictures with him. Well I was asleep but but I know that I would have enjoyed meeting Mickey.

Well here are some pictures of the trip to Disneyland...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you 3 had fun at Disneyland. I love how they did those pumpkins using the Disney characters. Talk to you later. Give Dominic a kiss and a hug for me.
Love,
Chris