Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Experience...



Nyoka and I took Dominic to a pumpkin patch this past Saturday. I think he really enjoyed it. It was a place called, "Bates Nut Farm", in Escondido. The place was packed full of kids and their parents. Parking was a nightmare and it was not a regular parking lot. The parking lot was a big grass area and it was laid down with a lot of hay. They had games, food, crafts, pony rides, petting zoo and a bunch of other activities for the kids. I think it was the only time that kids out numbered the adults. It was really fun for the three of us. If I knew this place exisited when Aron and Chris was here, I know that I would have taken them here to pick out there own pumpkins. Well I'll let the pictures tell the story of fun and exciting time at Bates Nut Farm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are cute pictures. Gald the 3 of you had fun. I'll let you go and give my little pumpkin a kiss and a hug for me.
Love,
Chris

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! These are the simple little moments in life that you will forever treasure.
Love,
Your Bishoff Family