Saturday, May 24, 2008

Preggie News

Well, by now you all know that Tam & I are expecting our second child. He/she is due around the 5th of October. What's up w/the fall babies, Dominic was born in November, oh well love them any way.

Anyhow, we have been taking pictures throughout our stages in this pregnancy as well & a friend requested to see pics of me the second time around. Ta da a new idea for a post I thought. I didn't include ultrasound pics as they do have my social on them and don't feel safe putting them on there.

We still will be taking more pics, just need to wait for Tam to return so that he can take the pics. Not sure how to set the camera to timer so I won't take them myself. Any how, please enjoy the few pics that we have.

Linh, thanks for the dress you bought me for my birth day back in 2006. It's perfect to wear while preggers and I don't feel all big and chunky in it.

Love to all,
Nyoka, Tam, Dominic & baby #2

P.S. I may just paint my belly again, but for the 4th of July. Stay tuned for those pics.


No comments: