Saturday, June 07, 2008

Raising the Grade

Well for some of you who may be wondering the Fall 2007 advancement cycle results are out.........For some that means agony of 6 more months of studying. While for others that means a break from studying and and increase in pay.

Are you all sitting down, if not please do. We both passed...as usual. I made advancement by a mere 2 points. Tam missed the cut off by only 9, however, I know he'll make it this time around.

So yes, we have an E-6 (HM1) in the house now. We were frocked on May 30th, @ 8:00am. Tam wasn't able to attend as he was on his way back from Thailand. I did manage to have someone take pictures and do video w/my cameras, but haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. However, here are a few pictures of what another friend of mine took. I hope you enjoy.

Love to all,
Nyoka


2 comments:

Rhianon and Heath said...

Congrats Nyoka!!!!
We are so proud of you!
Nice work!
say hi to your boys
Rhianon and Heath

cuzzin said...

Congratulations Nyoka and Tam. We're very proud of you. Tell Dominic I said hi and that I love him. Give him a kiss and a hug for me.
Love,
Chris