Friday, August 26, 2005

6 Months in...

Look at how proud she looks to be a mommy!!!
Here is a picture of Nyoka at her 6 months and a couple weeks. Like I promised, I'll post pictures of every month till she delivers.
Yesterday we had our 31 week visit and everything checks oout fine. The baby heart beat was in the 130's, which is normal. She also gained so weight, but I won't post that. she'll probably strangle me if she found out that i posted her weight. I'll just say that she is on track with the average weight gain. It is a very exciting time because she only has 9 weeks till she gives birth.
A Couple of nights ago while I was laying in bed next to Nyoka, I placed my left hand on her belly and the baby kicked soooooo hard. I thought that the baby was going to bust out of the womb. Then it started to move like ripples in the water. It was so neat and exciting. Of course she is used to it but, everytime the baby moves, Nyoka gets really excited. Like a child in a candy store excited.

1 comment:

Tam said...

(written by Nyoka & not Tam) Thanks for not posting my true weight, Tam. I never knew you were this excited. Gosh, couldn't really think of a better person to share this with. Thanks for being so loving and supportive, especially through the mood swings.