Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dominic's First Christmas...

We went home to Palmdale for Christmas this year. I was really hoping for a white Christmas but all I got was a hot Christmas. Of course this is Dominic's first Christmas for the family. It was very exciting. He had recieved a lot of gift's being that it is his first. Everything that he had ask for, he got.

He got a new crib sheet/blanket set form grandma, grandpa, and aunt Jan. Aunt Linh got him a whale shaped rattle from Tiffany's and Baby Enstein DVD's. Uncle Matt and Vanessa gave him a stuffed football that belong to Matt. It was very nice of uncle Matt to give him the football. Pappa Brad and grandma Karen gave hime a cross with his name and a superimpose boy kneeling and praying. They also got him Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore singing Jingle Bell. I'll have to take a picture and post it later. He got my first blocks from the Pauley's. Cousin Kalen got him a Christmas reindeer outfit. Tram got him a gift card to Target and Pooh DVD set. I might be forgetting something else. Over all it was a very good year for Dominic.

Oh yeah our good friends the Davis's from sent him Pooh, My first Christmas outfit. He is wearing it and posing with the Christmas and his presents. See picture below. Joe and Regina gave him is first bath robe and slipper set. Which is very cute.

If Dominic could speak right now, he would say, "Thank you all for the wonderful gifts. I am having a wonderful year and had a wonderful first Christmas. Thank you for being part of my life."



No comments: