Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Louisiana Trip...

Our trip to Louisana was a relaxing one. We did nothing but chill and Mimi and Pa's house. It was too cold to being visiting all the relatives. We had them come to ust this time around. We did however visited a select few. We went and visited uncle Frank, aunt Noni and cousin Chris. Uncle Frank's eye's lit up when we told him that the baby's name is Dominic. We still don't know why is eye's lit up but we've got an idea why. We also visited aunt Wanda's sister and brother-in-law, Charlet and Carl.
We meet up with Nyoka's friend Jeremy and his wife Cherish at a place called the Boardwalk. It is an outside mall type shopping center. Had lunch at a place called the San Fransisco something.
I went deer hunting with uncle Bill. Needless to say, I did not see anything. The only animal I saw that day was a Cardinal. Last time I went hunting with uncle Bill, the only thing I saw were paw prints. But on the way back to the Stonewall, I saw a Bald Eagle. So each time I went hunting I saw birds, not deer, but birds. I guess, Better luck next time.
Louisiana was a relaxing trip. It was a time of rest from the Florida trip. We hung out at the house the entire trip. Watched The Price is Right, Family Feud, Millionaire, Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy all week long. Every morning it was southern home cooking, eggs, bacon, biscuits, grits, potato, and venison sauages. Boy was it good!!!
Well that was pretty much our trip to Louisiana.
Nyoka, Tam, Mimi, Pa, and Dominic.
Aunt Wanda and Dominic.
Uncle Bill and Dominic.
Mimi and Dominic.
Pa and Dominic. Tam, Cherish (Jeremy's wife), Jeremy, Nyoka and Dominic inside of The Children's Place.

No comments: