Monday, January 09, 2006

Spending Time With The Little Guy...

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Nothing is really going on. Just waiting around and getting things ready for deployment. I've just started leave. Thought I would spend time with Dominic while I can.

I am off work for next two weeks. My time, while I'm off, will be devoted to Dominic and Nyoka. I'll spend the morning and a good part of the afternoon with Dominic and the rest of the night with both Nyoka and Dominic. I love spending time with the little guy. But really, he sleeps a lot. That's ok, he is so peaceful while he is sleeping. I can just watch him and protect him. He is such an Angel. He is starting to be more alert and having more control of his head movement. He is also started to drool alittle. Smiling and grinning more. Laughing and giggling like he understands whats going on. His smile looks so cute. All you can see is his gums. Nyoka calls it a gum smile.

Well this weekend The Duong Family is taking a trip up to San Francisco and seeing the sights. It'll be Dominic's first long road trip. Hopefully it'll go well. Things on the agenda will be, Alcatraz tour on Sunday, touring San Francisco on Saturday, Fishing trip on Sunday, and more things. Don't know what, but it'll be a fun filled weekend.

I'm enjoying every moment that I have with Dominic...

No comments: