Thursday, April 13, 2006

Weekend @ Pdale

Greetings & Salutations everyone. I am so excited about this coming Sunday as it's Easter Sunday. But most of all it's Dominic's first. However, let's start with last weekend.

We went to Palmdale to visit Brad, Karen, Matt & the gang, what a blast. Everyone is doing well. At first I was scared to drive to Linh & Jan's, I really hate the traffic in L.A. I did take off work early though to try and beat the congestion. Luckily too, made it at the right time. Tam's usually the driver every where we go, that's another reason why I was a little nervous. But with Tam's father's directions I was safe. Good thing to. The way that I wanted to take was packed, bumper to bumper.

Linh & I went shopping at the mall and a little last minute Easter shopping to complete Dominic's first Easter basket. Never fear, I will take pictures and post them on Sunday. Take care all and enjoy.

They want me to play w/what?

Hey there you are.

Are you talking to me? (Brad w/Dominic)

Karen w/precious Baby D!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful it was to see all of you!! Really won't be long until Tam will be amongst y'all for a P-Dale weekend!!
What a joy our Precious Baby D is!! Ooh, that smile, those belly laughs - how can ya resist just kissin him from head to toe (I can't)!!
Wishing everyone a blessed Easter. Tam, does the Easter bunny travel to your part of the woods??!!
We love you all!!
Hugs,
Karen, Brad, & Matt

Anonymous said...

Our boy is growing and I am not there to see it. But with the technology, I can. I am so glad for Dominic, he is always smiling and laughing. I'll be home soon to see you son.