Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day @ the Park

Look out park, here we come. Okay so it was just to the park down the street, but we had a blast. I want to say it's my first visit, but it's actually my second. My first trip was to Balboa Park in San Diego just across the street from the Naval Medical Center. Mommy forgot the camera that day, so I have to wait for her friend to send a copies of her pictures.



The day started off w/a trip to church where I got restless. I was tired, but didn't want to go to sleep. This lead to my first trip to the nursery where I flirted w/another baby slightly younger than me. My first flirting encounter, yipee. Mommy says that I take after my daddy.



On the way home mommy wanted to get the Sunday paper, only for the coupons really. Oh okay the comics too, who doesn't enjoy a good laugh every now & then, okay so every Sunday, don't tell her I told you her secret. Well anyways, that lead to Albertson's. Then mommy realized she had to go look for something for daddy & we ended up at Wal-mart. It was here that I tried my first french fry. Boy it sure was tasty.



After we got home, mommy & I had lunch and then I decided that I wanted to go to the park, so mommy took me. We had fun. Daddy, when you come home, you will take me too, won't you. Jedi mind trick dad, but I'm sure you're better at it than me. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.


Fallbrook Community Park (4/30/06)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you took Dominic to the park. He looks like he is having a great time at the park. he is even holding onto the rail on the slide. he's so cute.