Monday, May 01, 2006

Kid's 1st Fair



Most of you may not know, but April is the month of the Military Child. It's almost like cancer awareness month, but instead it's about kids. Well a friend of mine from work & I both took our baby's. Naturally I took Dominic, but Glenda brought along her grandson Caleb. It was interesting seeing how the two of them reacted to each other. What fun!

My man focus was to get Dominic's photo taken and finger printed for the just in case. Okay, so he'll only be 6 months on Thursday, but they are never to young. We say firemen and fire trucks, dogs & other animals & lots of goodies for them to have and do. So much was there for us to do. We had a great time, but I will let the pictures say for themselves.

"Hey mom, I think I've seen this in a movie."

Glenda, Caleb, Nyoka & Dominic

"Am I old enough for football yet?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dominic you're never to young to play football. i like the fire hat on him as well. he looks like he does not mind that being on his head. wish i was there for the child fair. maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Tam, I was telling Nyoka last month that I can picture Dominic playing football or soccer. I liked it where Nyoka said Dominic was flirting with another baby. Wow! Already 6 months old (will be tomorrow) and he's already taking a interest in girls. It looks like you only have 4 more months left and then you'll be home. Well, you take care and if you have any mothers out here with you tell them we (the US) hope they have a nice Mother's Day.

Love,
Chris