Saturday, May 20, 2006

Two Front Teeth

"Okay, so you can't see teeth here, but don't I look cute? Like my hat?"

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. Uh wait, I have my front two teeth & it's not Christmas it's summer time.

As promised, here are a few pics of Dominic's teeth. Sorry that it took a little while, who knew that it would be hard to keep a 6 month old still and snap pictures. Not to mention have his teeth show in them. Well for those w/out children, it's hard. Please enjoy.

Love ya,
Nyoka & Dominic
















"So, you think I'm going to show you my teeth?"















"Okay, you win. But who says I have to like it?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at our son he is growing and now he has teeth. They look so white. Hopefully he'll take care of his teeth and it'll be white. He's always smiling for the camera.

Anonymous said...

Just look at our precious Baby D!! Aren't those teeth just the cutest you've ever seen?? Of course I'm predjudice - he's just the cutest!!
Hugs & Smooch,
Mamaw Karen