Tuesday, May 23, 2006

1st Encounter of the 4 Legged Kind

Dominic w/Auntie Gina (the guest of honor)


Hello there family & fellow BLOGER's. Just wanted to share some pics of this weekend. I went to a baby shower for a friend of mine, gosh I know so many who are having babies. Anyhow, at the shower, the host had a dog. Dominic has seen them before, but never from up this close. At first I was nervous, but seeing how gentle the dog, Sandy, was put me at ease. To my delight Dominic didn't fuss either, he was actually quite the curious fellow. Brave to like his daddy. None to worry though, as soon as we came home it was bath time. The dog sure loves to give kisses. Please enjoy the pics. Take care and may God bless you all.
Love ya,
Nyoka


"Hey their pal. I'm cutting teeth too you know."
"Curious creatures, we are."
"Hey you drool too!"

"Okay, but mommy says this is the last time to let you lick my hand."

No comments: