Sunday, May 07, 2006

Special Delivery

"Oh boy, here I go."

Daddy,
Mommy was sending you a few packages & I thought it would be nice if I'd send you one of my own, but to include myself & nothing else. Mommy caught me in my attempts & foiled the plan. Thanks mom! Mommy told me soon we can laugh & play together. So for the moment I can't come, but I do hope that these pictures will do. I soooooo loved taking the pictures. I love you, daddy. Please take care, be safe and hurry home.
Your son,
Dominic Loc Luciano Duong
"Buddy"

I was trying to be sneaking & close the box,


but opps, suddenly mommy showed up. Man she's sneaky, sneaky.

However, she did let me play in the box for a little longer. Oh, what fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam,
If you get a package from Nyoka that feels like a body, don't drop it or shoot at it. I told Nyoka that she should have told Dominic he can't go to Iraq. Someone might mistake him for a shrimp and eat him. Plus someone needs to stay home and make sure she doesn't throw any wild parties while you are gone. Well, you take care and be safe.

Love,
Chris

Anonymous said...

I hope when mommy packs you up that she packs it real good. i wouldn't want you to come to Iraq all bruised up. J/K, you should saty at home Dominic, daddy will be home soon.