Sunday, May 14, 2006

Who Turned Out The Lights


Most of you may not know, but I now work at the SMART clinic (Sports Medicine & Rehab Team) @ the SOI (School of Infantry). It's still on base, but I mainly see marines w/sports related injuries (obviously). Well any how, on my last day of work at the P.T. department one of my patients wanted to give our little one a present. Two adorable outfits of which one came w/a pair of sunglasses, his first. Naturally we wanted to see what they looked like on him and well, we'll let you see for yourself. Take care and may God bless.

Love ya'll,
Nyoka
"I just called to say....Uh, where are you?"

"Where did you go? Did someone turn out the lights?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our son looks like he is a natural Harley Davidson rider. he is so cute in those sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

That's what I told Nyoka Dominic should go as for Halloween. Just buy him a leather jacket, leather pants, and a white T-shirt and he'll look like a biker. And his hair already sticks up. Just put lotion on it and he'll look like a biker dude. Epsecially with those sunglasses on. I told her that he looked like a cool dude with those glasses on. Well, you take care.

Love,
Chris