Saturday, March 11, 2006

4 Months of Life



Well okay, Dominic is actually 4 months & 1 week but whose counting!?! Yesterday was Dominic's 4 month well baby check up & just like everything else, he was given a clean bill of health. With his 4 month check up that meant, you guessed it, another round of immunizations (shots for us lame folks). I lucked out and didn't have to hold him down, the gentleman that did the shots had us lay him on the table while he held is legs and gave the shots. I tried talking to Dominic to distract him, but by the time the second shot came around he put it all together. Some strange man holding my legs down & mommy trying to distract me, I'm getting shots. Then he started to cry.

To back track a little. While he was getting is temperature checked before seeing the doctor, and for all of those without children it's a rectal temp check. This little man was grinning ear to ear at the corpsman.

Oh, you guys must be wondering about his growth progress, well let's shead the light. Dominic now weighs 15lbs & 5 ozs, is 26 inches long with his head being 44cm. Yes, he still nurses, however, here's the fun part. We get to start him on baby cereal from a bowl mixed with milk or pear/apple juice. In about a week we get to introduce him to vegetables from baby food jars. Oh our little boy is growing up, let the fun begin.

Here are some cute snap shots of our little man. Hope you enjoy, take care and God bless.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at our son, he's got these cute facial expressions. did you guys feed him something sour? i love how he reacts to different type's of taste in his mouth. i love dominic.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby Dominic - how precious he is!!
Gramma Karen, Papa Brad, Uncle Matt, and Vanessa send hugs & smooches to our Duong Family.

Anonymous said...

Tam and Nyoka, this is jen, I just wanted to say thank you so much for letting E borrow Dominic's pack n' play while we were in CA. You are so very kind . . . I'm sad that our time got away before we got back to visit you again. Just this week I began to relax and celebrate knowing that Health is back safe and snug with his sweet wife and then I came here and was reminded that now you are gone Tam, away from your two loves, my heart is breaking for you, thank you so much for the sacrifice that you make for the freedoms that I get to have, you guys are great friend to my great friends, thank you

Anonymous said...

Dear Tam and Nyoka,
I really like your website. I've been looking at all of these pictures and they are really cute.
I can see that Dominic is really growing. I have a feeling whenever he gets older he is going to be like Ellen (Robin's oldest girl) or Garrett (Timmy's son). Very active. Not hyperactive just active. Nyoka, I already told you this. Tam, I already told Nyoka that whenever the 3 cousins get together (Dominic, Aaron, and Chris) all of you are going to have to invest in some earplugs.
Tam I do pray for your safe return home and that the Lord watches over you. I also pray that the Lord watches over Nyoka and Dominic too. One good thing, Nyoka isn't having to take care Dominic all alone. At least she has help so that one good thing. Take care and be safe. Love, Chris