Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rub-a-dub-dub

Hello everyone. Just wanted to share a first with ya'll. Last Thursday was Dominic's first bath in the kitchen sink. Ok, not his first bath in the kitchen, but his first bath in the sink. When he was first brought home from the hospital, he was given sponge baths in the kitchen which he didn't like real well. After his umbilical cord fell off, during our trip to Louisiana & Florida, he showered with mom and dad. He continued to shower with us up until the time his daddy left for the "sandbox." I decided that while Tam's go, I'll give him a bath in the sink, makes it easier that way. He really loves the water and for that we have been blessed. Please enjoy the pictures.







Did I mention that he's camera shy ;-)!






He certainly loves bath time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dominic looks so cute bathing in the kitchen sink. He looks so grown up since time I saw him. I know by the time I come home, Dominic and I will bath together in the big tub.;-)