Saturday, July 22, 2006

Naval Hospital Annual Picnic

Yesterday was the annual Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton Picnic. Naturally I wanted to bring Dominic. I love to show him off every chance I get. They served tons of cookies, hotdogs, hamburgers and pork 'n' beans. There were tug-of-war & basketball competitions. For the kiddies there was a jumper, bean bag toss, strongest kid contest (where you take a hammer and try to have the target ring a bell, this is also at fairs), and a temporary tattoo booth. Oh & did I mention the had horse and pony rides too. I decided to get Dominic "tattooed." Figured why not it's all in good fun and so we did it. Might I say he was a brave fellow. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Regina w/Isabelle, Dominic & mommy. First experience w/a pony.

John w/Dominic

Mommy, whose the funny lady? (Dominic w/his first clown, "aka Maureen")

Up close version of his 1st tattoo. I took it like a man, daddy, you'd be proud. I wanted to be like you, so I got a lizard just like you.

2 comments:

Ryan Lee Sharp said...

Hey man. Happy to get your comment on Pax's blog. We'll be sure to follow your advice with picture-taking.

I cannot believe that Dominic is nearly 9 months! It seems just yesterday, we were at a party with Nyoka's belly painted as a basketball. Weird.

Cheers friend.

Anonymous said...

our son's first tattoo. i guess he is trying to be like is daddy. i love you Dominic. i glad that he is having the time of his life right now.