Tuesday, July 18, 2006

To Long

Sorry you guys for not posting in awhile. I have been busy finishing up my two classes which both end the beginning of August. I only have four more left to obtain my associates in Phyiscal Therapy. Tam will be home soon. Sooner than can be explained in detail here. Can't wait it's been sooooo long since we last seen each other. What a great reunion it will be.

In other news, Dominic is cutting a tooth on each side of his top front teeth. By the time his daddy comes home he'll have six teeth & man does he like to bite anyone and anything. Look out Tam, his teeth are sharp.

Last weekend Dominic and I were out back, playing in the pool that we bought while Aron & Christian were here. I wore him out so much that while we were getting a shower the poor kid fell asleep and was passed out for about 30 minutes to an hour. He does love the water though. Oh, I was able to develop the disposable camera that we used to take pictures with at the pool. I will post some of them as soon as Tam sees them. Kind of want to share them with him first. Hope ya'll understand.

Well there's really not much going on at the moment. Just getting ready for the daily tasks of tomorrow. Speaking of, I must close for now. I have to finish typing my paper for school. I'll try to email at the end of the weekend, if not by the beginning of next week. There's going to be a huge picnic at the hospital on Friday and I'm going to bring Dominic along. There's going to be pony rides and other cool things for little ones, so I'll post some pictures.

Any how, please take care and may God bless. Love ya'll, especially you Tam.

Nyoka & Baby D

No comments: