Saturday, March 17, 2007

My 1st Super Cross



Let this race started, oh, they already did. My bad.
Sorry everyone that it's taken me awhile to post the pictures of my very 1st Super Cross. However, I'm still very little & need lots of help working the computer. Here's my story.
Picture it Saturday, February 17th, 2007, Qualcomm Stadium. There's lots of people, vendors and food. I got to do a lot of running around before we settled down in our seats, yippee. I saw one of the new 2007 Toyota Tundra's, even got to sit in it. Then we were off to check out cool new dirt bikes & finally last stop, was our seats (oh, no).
The event started w/a major fireworks display, the national anthem of which everyone stood. Then the announcer introduced the riders and the race began. Okay, so I am only so little, so naturally I couldn't sit still long. So I bounced from mommy's lap to daddy's & back again. All the while I was flirting w/everyone around us. The bikers were awesome too, but everytime the race started there was always someone who wipped out around the first turn. During the half time little kids, a few years older than me, were able to ride the track. Mommy & daddy promised that someday I'll be able to ride a bike, dad says it's loads of fun.
I decided that I was getting a little hungry so daddy went to buy us hot dogs, pretzels and water to "wash it down with." Oh boy, my first stadium hot dog & pretzel. Do I have the best parents or what!?!
I continued to watch the bikers and flirt and finally came the last race. I held out as long as I could, but my little eyes were getting so heavy. I just couldn't hold them up any longer and before I knew it I was fast asleep on mommy's lap, which was quite comfortable. Hey, who knew that the last race lasted for 15 laps. Someone should worn a person of my size next time. I don't remember much after I fell asleep, so please enjoy my pictures.
Love you all,
Dominic
P.S. Can anyone tell me who won?
Looks pretty crowded down there.





They flew by in a blur.






Way to go, whatever your number is.











Can I legally drive yet?











Come on let's get started already.












Look mom, no car seat!!!
















How do you start this truck?





Me & my best pal, my daddy.

1 comment:

cuzzin said...

Yes, Dominic that sounded like fun. Glad you had fun. Before you can drive you have to grow longer arms and legs and then you can drive legally. Well, you behave yourself and take good care of mommy and daddy.
Love,
Chris