Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tribute

This post is memory of my late uncle: Frank Tombrello, Sr.; 1947-2007

Wednesday, my cousin called to inform me that my uncle passed away, after a long battle with MS. Every year we participate in the annual MS walk helping to raise money for the cure. We've always walked it for him & Chris, but this year we'll be walking it in his memory.

Here's a little brief background on my uncle of whom I love very much:

Occupation(s): Master Sergeant in the U.S. Army; production line worker @ AT&T; & a Lt. in the Auxiliary Police Division of the Shreveport Police Department.

Uncle Frank had been married to my lovely Aunt Geneva for 39 years. During which time they raised 3 boys: John, Frank Jr. & Chris.

Dear Uncle Frank,

You are with our Heavenly Father now. You have a new and able body and are no longer suffering. Please know that we love you and think of you often. Everytime we came home, we'd make a special trip just to see you. But now you're in heaven looking down, keeping a watchful eye on us. We love you, Uncle Frank. Always have & Always will.

Until we meet again,
Tam, Nyoka & Dominic

1 comment:

cuzzin said...

Thank you Nyoka. That was sweet. We did get your flowers so thank you for that. It came while we were at the funeral. So thank you and give Dominic a kiss and a hug for me.
Love,
Chris