Saturday, March 24, 2007

Zoo Trip

Almost 2 weeks ago I went down to San Diego, with mommy & daddy of course. I had a hearing check up, of which I aced. Shucks, now mommy knows that I hear her when I'm pretending to ignore her. Rats you audiologists. Any way, while we were there, mommy & daddy took me to the zoo for the first time. Man did I have loads of fun or what.

When we arrived, dad put mommy in charge of the zoo map & told her to be tour guide. What were you thinking, dad. You know mom & maps don't mix well. You navigate next time please.

Along the way we got to see many cool animals. Among them were orangutans; apes & gorillas, monkeys; polar bears; hippos; a lot of birds in the aviaries; pandas; some reptiles & fish. At some point mommy & daddy decided to get on the guided tour bus ride. We sat at the top where we could see everything. I for one had the best seat in the house, moms lap. Our first stop were the giraffes, man those are some tall animals. The next stop were the elephants, but at that point I was long gone. You see I sat in my stroller all of a minute before I put up a fuss to walk around. Sure was fun keeping mom & dad on their toes, but who knew I'd be pooped by the end of the day.

I certainly can't wait to go back. Well please enjoy our snap shots our our lovely new TV.

Your Pal,
Dominic



1 comment:

cuzzin said...

I"ve always been meaning to ask you do you ever take Dominic to the zoo. That's good that he had fun. I see that he grew some too. Not as little as he was when all of you came here for Christmas.
Now Dominic you listen to your mommy and daddy. No ingoring them.
Love,
Chris