Sunday, November 06, 2005

Finally Home...

Today was the day of the departure of Nyoka and Dominic from the hospital. Waiting anxiouslly at home were my parents and two sisters. This will be of course my parents first grandson and my sisters first nephew.

As Nyoka, Dominic and I drove up the driveway and into the garage, the first person I saw was my father. As I looked into the house I saw my father leap from the sofa and holler, what seems to be, "They are home! Come see our grandson/nephew!"

Jan, My sister, his aunt, holding Dominic as he enters into the house hold and meets The Duong Family.

As Nyoka and I were walking around the ward, there were a lot of quotes/phrases painted on the wall. We both looked and stop to read this quote as it pertains to Dominic. We can't wait to see what he will bring into the world. We both know he will do great things.

Here is Rhianon holding Dominic. Heath, sorry about you not being the first Wilhoit to hold Dominic.

Our first family photo together. Taken at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton Maternity Infant Ward. (Nyoka, Dominic, and Tam)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see the pictures and hear about how you two are doing. I am excited about bing able to hold him when I come home. I just knew it was a boy. Wish I could have been there to hold him with my wife! Take care you three!
Heath