Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving...

Well, the end of the year is just around the corner and Thanksgiving has come and gone. This yearr went by really fast. Just a mili-second blink and you have missed the whole year. Thanksgiving was good. A co-worker of mune invited my Nyoka, Dominic and myself over for Thanksgiving. There was a lot of food. She cooked a turkey of course, mac and cheese, green beans, mash potato, stufffing and a lot of other wonderful food. For dessert, she had banana pudding, peacon pie and some other pie that was real good.

Foe entertainment, we watched the new version of, "Willy Wonker, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory." I like the orginal one better than the new version. Too many changes. There were a lot of parts that were left out. It just wasn't right. Good intension from Plan B production.

The Duong Family is having Thanksgiving on Saturday the 26 November, instead of the traditional Thursday Thanksgiving day. We have invited some of our good friends. My parents and sisters are coming.

There is going to a lot of food. All of which are the traditional Thanksgiving food.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. There is a lot of things that we should be thankful for. The most important one is FREEDOM. Of course freedom comes with a price...

These are the things that I am thankful for; my parents, my sisters, my wife, my son, the military men and women who are serving all around the world, the men and women who are fighting the war on terrorism, freedom of free speech, The Constitution, The Bll of Rights, Independence Day, the list goes on and on and on.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.