Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend Trip Update...

The trip up to Palmdale was good. We hit traffic but it was not to backed-up. Of course you always run into the drivers who should not be on the road behind the wheel. Anyways. Like I said the trip home was good.

As always my dad was very excited to us, especially his grandson, I don't blame him. I am always excited when I come home from work. I hug and kiss Nyoka, then I ask, when is Dominic? What kind of things did he do today. Sometimes I wished that I did take off of work. I am just rambling on about nothing. I bet you would like to know who Dominic meet this weekend, RIGHT!!!

Well, he saw grandpa, of course. The Bishoff finally saw him this weekend. Karen was very, very, very excitied to see and hold Dominic. She held him for a good while, then Matt wanted in on holding Dominic. Vanessa also got to hold Dominic as well. They were all very excited to hold him. Dominic was glad that he got to meet The Bishoff's. The only person that did not get to hold him was Brad. I'm sure that he is very sad and hurt that he did not get to hold Dominic. Well Brad, you'll hold him next month around Christmas time.

Matt and Wendy came by to see Dominic. Raul cam by to see him as well.

My uncle, his wife and my grandparents came up to see him. Dominic is my grandparents first great grandson. They were pretty excited to meet and see him. He slao meet my parents old time family friends The Pham family. Well just Tram and her mom came up.

I guess I have not told you how the drive went. Well, it went well. He cried for about 1 minute, just because he was hungry. Nyoka feeed him won the road. After his feeding, he was out like a bulb. He did the same thing on the way home. So he onyl cried or woke up when it was feeding time. Well, that's how the trip home was like.



Proud grandparents.

Vanessa and Matt enjoying Dominic's presense. They were both very excited to meet him. Nyoka and I are blessed to have Dominic surrounded by good people.

Karen's excited and over joyous of meeting Dominic for the first time. Sorry, Brad, Dominic well be back by Christmas time.

No comments: