Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy 4 Year Wedding Anniversary...

Nyoka and I, just recently had our 4 year Wedding Anniversary. Itwas on, 15 November. I tried undating the blog two days ago but it was not working in my favor. But anyways. We have been together 6 years and married 4 years.

About 6 years ago I never would have thought that Nyoka and I would be together this long. Well we did better, "Marriage." I knew when I looked at her 6 years ago, that I would marry her. She was perfect. A white, blue eyed, brownish, blonde hair girl from the south. I call her my Southern Belle and Angel Baby. My life was set and I was happy.

Gift giving for wedding anniversary was always hard. Yeah I tried following the tradtional wedding gift plan, but somehow it never works out. I just try to listen for what she wants and what she needs. Of course that also sometimes doesn't work out. The next best thing is to either surprise her or get her what I think she wants or needs. In this case she remember what I had said in Wal-Mart. Todd McFarlane (Toy Creator), has this new line of Military figure that is real cool. I had mention that I liked them , and that one day I would buy them. Well she got them for me for our anniversary. I was really surprised and happy about the gift. The gift that I got for her was an Orchid plant. They're a very beautiful flower plant. Just as beautiful and graceful as Nyoka. I also got her some books that have not arrived yet. I won't say what books yet. She might read this post before they come in. I'll let you know what books next time I update the blog.

Well my Southern Belle, Happy Anniversary. I Love You with all my heart. Thank you for the wonderful gift and card. Oh yeah Thank You very much for the biggest gift of all, our son, Dominic. He is wonderful and beautiful like is mom.



Upper left: Marine Recon. Upper right: Navy Seal
Bottom: Marine Sniper

Asian style Orchid set-up.

No comments: