Thursday, November 10, 2005

First Time Traveling...

Today we are preparing to travel with Dominic to Palmdale. Palmdale is where my parents and the Bishoff lives. He will be meeting a lot of the family this weekend. everyone is coming to Palmdale to see the new edition into the Duong Family. Everybody is excited. I know the Bishoff's are exciting about Dominic.

Nyoka was telling me the other day how DOminic like riding in the car. She said that he was smiling and looking around like he enjoyeed the ride. he'll probably sleep like a baby all the way up. It is a 1 1/2-2 hour drive. I'll tell you all about it when we get back on Sunday.

Here are some funny pictures of Dominic. I can see that he'll make people laugh. He might grow up to be a comedian somedy.


Yeah, I'm relaxing don't cha know. "Relax"

This is what he does all day. He yawn's until is heart is content. He is already taking after is "Daddy." My little boy is just like me.

1 comment:

Ryan Lee Sharp said...

Hey you guys. Congrats. How wonderful.