Wednesday, September 07, 2005

7 Months in...

Nyoka and I had a fun Monday. Slept in because it was Labor Day. But when we woke we had things to get accomplish before the photo shot in the afternoon.

We started our day by going to Temecula's Mall. First we stopped at one of our favorite restaurants, Soup Plantation. Next, I had to get my truck tires rotated at Sears. When we got to Sears, there were a couple of people ahead of me. I could see that they were busy and it being a holiday day. We were standing there for about ten minutes and I noticed that the lady that was ahead of me was waiting to be helped. Two or three guys were helping to locate her car. Apparently they had misplaced it or something. At this time I was scared to leave my truck there. Finally a salesman guy asked me, "What can I do for you?" With a hesitant and scared look I said, "I don't know!? Are you going to lose my truck too?" We left faster than we came in. Anyways, moving on.

We got back around 3 or 4 pm. Started setting up for the photo shot. Background was black the area was the living room. Attire was khaki capri pants and white blouse for Nyoka. Khaki pants and no shirt for me. The atmosphere was calm and loving. The photo was about 1 1/2 hour long and we took up to 60 shots. Of course you won't be seeing them all. I'll just post the ones that I thought were good ones. As soon as I learn how to post picture albums I'll post more. Until then enjoy the ones that I've posted.


Here are the pictures from the photo shot...


Total concentration of what the sex might be.

Cradle and holding the baby..

Look at what we created, I think something is moving inside?

We can both cradle, hold, and love the baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a cute picture. It looks like I'm looking at a scene from a romance movie with the lighting. Talk to you later. love, Chris