Friday, September 16, 2005

TGIF...Yeppie!!!

Well, another gone and were getting closer to the baby's arrival. We are down to 6 weeks left in the pregnancy. I must say, it has gone by real quick. Tonight, Nyoka was washing the last of the baby's clothes, sheets and blanket. When they were done wasing, I went to the gararge to put them in the dryer and boy do the smell good. The baby's detergent smells a lot better than the normal detergent. And the clothes look so cute. I really can't wait for the baby to come into this world.

Well it is the weekend again and it is time for more fun. I had planned a deep sea fishing trip for a couple of my co-workers and myself this Saturday. We're fishing out of Oceanside. Hopefully we'll go up the coast, instead of down the coast. You remember what happened last time we went up the coast. Right now, I dont even want to talk about it. I just want to relax and think about tomorrow's wonderful trip up the coast.

I plan on doing some house work after I get from fishing. Also work on my quad and getting it ready for a trip out to Octillo Wells on the 8th of October. Hopefully by then, the weather is cooled down a little. Last Time Heath and I went, it was blazing hot.

That's all the news I have for now. Laters.

No comments: