Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nyoka's Baby Shower #2...

My sister's Linh and Trang, had planned on throwing Nyoka a baby shower before she was even pregnant. Well when the time came, they threw her one like they had promised. It was this past Saturday weekend of, 10 Sep 2005, in Palmdale, Ca. All my cousins were there, well the first generation cousins. Some of the second generation cousins were there as well, so I call them. Two of my childhood/high school buddies were there. Long time friends of the family, which I consider family were there. Of course there were games and everyone had fun, including some of the guys (Brad). Of yeah, my sister threw a coed baby shower. Some of the guys participated in the games and some just watched. There were other guys who decided to play monopoly, The Dot Com Edition.

There were a lot food provided for the guest and then some. Foods like roast chicken, fried rice, dinner rolls, vegetable platter, lasagna, and other items that I can't remember. The dessert was a chocolate cover cake with something. All I know was that the cake was rich and good.

The gift's that we received was more than what had asked for. Gifts like the Pack and Play that my sister's got for us. A basket of hand knitted and crochetted bootee's, sweater, cap, and more bootee's. A diaper genie that will come in hady for the smelly diaper's. A high chair that will definitely be used later when the baby can sit upright and eat solid food. Baby blankets, cloths, onesie's, baby bouncer, and a lot of other items. Too many to list. Like I said all wonderful gifts. We were blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who love us and support us.

Here are a few of the snap shots from the baby shower. There will be more to come. Enjoy.



Playing baby bingo.

Thinking of what to do next.


I call this meeting to order. Let the baby shower commence.

  • Baby'>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tokage2778/album?.dir=1159&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tokage2778/my_photos">Baby Shower, Palmdale
  • No comments: