Friday, September 23, 2005

More Baby Stuff...

Nyoka and I made a trip out to the base exchange on Monday, just to look around. Well, we were looking for more baby stuff and plus she was looking for a bopper. Its some horse shoe lloking pillow that helps keep the baby sitting up and it does something else. I really don't know if I can mention it, so I won't. Anyways, we were looking and I had stumble on somehting that we've been looking for. IT'S A CRIB!!! It's made of real hard wood. It's real sturdy and the finish is what were looking for. The crib well somewhat match the dresser. It's perfect and it's a 4 in 1.

My parents insist that they be the one to get the crib for. No arguments from me. They put thier foots down on this subject matter. Wouldn't want to get the parents upset. They are so thrilled about the baby. Everytime we see them, you can see the glow that radiates off them. I've hae the greatest parents on Earth.

The other baby stuff that we really need now would a stroller/car seat/baby carry. We actually found that matches the theme, Classic Winnie the Pooh. We found it at Target. We were going to buy the the one at Wal-mart, but its the new Winnie the Pooh. After we get the crib and the stroller thing, that would be it.

Oh yeah, we still need to get cloths, but that won't be till after the baby is born.

Check back later and I'll have the picture of the crib and stroller posted. Later!!!

No comments: