Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wasted Deep Sea Trip...

Well, another day gone bad. The deep sea trip was fun, but it was a lost. I was hoping that not to go south, but we did. The trip was not a total lost. John, Mark and I had fun. Mark caught about 2-3 sculpin. I think John caught about 2 sculpins. And I caught 1 sculpin. Towards the end of the trip, we started catching mackerel. I think we had more fun catching the mackerel than anything else. Out of the entire trip 4 people caught sand bass. The biggest one was probably about 1-2 pounds. I never want to go south again.

Heath, you didn't miss much. Can't wait for you to come home. We'll have to get some 3/4 days or even a full day or night fishing. We'll definetly go off-roading again.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have gone out anyway with you Tam, even if you didn't catch anything. Hey if we could maybe plan to see eachother here, when you past threw here in Feb. I think I know the base you will be going to, on your way into the sand box. Hey man it is so much hotter here than that day of my surprise party. Miss you and the wife! ( Heath )