Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Family Affair...

Please be patient as this is my first post. Just getting my feet wet so-to-speak so I can take over during Tam's absence. Don't worry you guys, the professional will be back in 6-8 months.
Towards the end of January, we all finally got our family portaits taken. We've been wanting to do that for awhile, but one of us wond up pregnant. Ooops, guess we know who that was. Then we decided to wait to make it more of a family affair when our bundle of joy arrived. Now our circle is somewhat complete and here we are for all to see. We do hope that you enjoy. At the time the pictures were taken Dominic was 2 months & 3 weeks old, weighing 13 lbs & 7 ounces. Who knows how much he weighs now as he grows so fast.

Among the many poses we decided to take a special photo, a generation pic. This one is of three generations: Dut (Tam's father), along with Tam and our son, Dominic. Man do they look like "proud papas" or what!?!









There were only 2 solo portraits take of Dominic. Thus, picture #1, ready to "duke it out."






Last but not least picture #2. Ok, so he looks handsome in all of them, but this one's my favorite. The answer to most of ya'lls question is yes, his hair naturally stands up. But with a little help from a wonderful invention {baby lotion}. It makes him look that much more adoreable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nyoka, you're a wonderful wife and a wonderful mother. I am proud of you. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful wife like yourself by my side. I love you very much and I love our family that we have together.

Anonymous said...

Dear Tam,
I don't know if Nyoka told you this or not. You do have a good looking family. You do look like your father. Also a comment about Dominic's picture which is what I told Nyoka too. He looks like he has a mohawk. At first I thought you done that to him until Nyoka told me that it does that on his own. You're right about him looking like he ready to duke it out. It does look like it and something tells me that him and his cousins will be doing that from time to time whenever they get together(playing as wrestling with each other not real fighting).

Anonymous said...

Tam, I forgot to put my name on there. It's me Chris that post the one under your post. Chris