Friday, February 24, 2006

The TIme is Near...

That's right the time is near and it is coming awfully fast. I found out this Friday morning that I would be leaving Sunday morning at around 0545. I have to meet up with my crew in the morning and draw weapons at 0600. After drawing weapons, it is off to the airfield and onto the plan. The destination is unknown. Dont know what route we're taken and franky I dont really want to know. It is better not unkowning thant knowing. I hate the anticipation.

Even though I am gone for 6-7 months, I'll still have somewhat access to the internet, so I'll try and keep every informed about my daily routine and stuff. Right now, I'm just spending time with the family. I know it is going to hard on them and I'm being strong about it. I've promised myself that I'm not going to cry. I know that the time over there is going to go by so fast that if I blink, I'll miss it. I know that I'm going to be really busy while over there. I'll have things like work, gym, movies and games to keep me busy.

Well this is the last post that I'll be doing while in the states for 6-7 months. The next post that I'll do is when I'm back in the states in late August early September. It is see you later...

No comments: