Sunday, February 26, 2006

Let the Countdown Begin

Just a brief update from our end. Tam is in route to the "sandbox." Muster was at 0545 this morning, but just like everything else in the military it was hurry up and wait. The bus didn't arrive until sometime after 0800. Feeling sad that he's not here to hang out with, but I take pride in knowing he's on his way out there to defend our freedom. Sweetheart, just remember that we are all here cheering you on and praying for a safe return. We love you with all of our heart and can't wait to have you back on our soil safely.

I went to see him off with every intension of taking pictures of his departure, however, like a nut I forgot the camera at home. Never fear though, Tam purchased a camera to take with him so we were able to take some pics. I just have to wait until he's able to send them to me to post. So stay tuned for pictures.

Until next time, adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nyoka, you're not a nut. People forget things. I just think that we were in a hurry that morning. I love you and Dominic and I'll return safely to you, Dominic, famil and friends.