Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Paintball Fun Day's...

Well, every month I try and play paintball with a couple of buddies from San Diego. Sometimes we play once a month nad sometimes we play twice a month. It is very rare that we play three times a month. That would be just crazy and unheard of. When we do go, it is very fun and we have a blast. Last time we went, Tony put together a group play. Meaning, it was just a group of friendly's playing. No outside players. Just friends.

I remember the time before last, boy was that crazy. Every field we played on, it seems like Tony and I got into yelling arguments with the opposing players. There was this one incident when this fat guy from the opposing side ran up and bunkered Tony and some other little guy (younger than 12 yrs old). Beginner rule is, no bunker!!! Bunker is when you shoot someone that is less than 10 feet from you. A shot like that hurts real bad. When I saw that he bunkered Tony and the little kid, I called him out and said, "Hey man, you cannot bunker!!!" I guess the fat guy took as, "Hey man lets fight!!!" The fat guy started cursing and throwing down. Then Tony told him, that I said, "No bunkering!!!" I guess the fat guy thought that Tony wanted to throw down. So the fat gug ran up to Tony and pushed him with his chest. That was a crazy mess.

Any how, it is always fun when we go, except for that fat guy incident. Overall we always have a good time when we go out . When I get back, I plan on buying myself a new paintball gun. I am due for a new one. Nyoka said that she would play next time I go out. Hopefully she'll go and enjoy. Maybe I'll buy her a gun and force her to play.

Here are some pictures of my paintball EXTRAVAGANZA!!!


Kid: Wow, you're good mister!!!
Me: Thanks little man!!! Combat school paid off.

Whose next on my @#%^ list. Oh, there you are little one!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tam,
I like the picture of you playing paintball. I like where you have that gun pointing at that kid. It looks like you are going to shoot him in the behind. I hope you didn't do that. Talk to you later. Love, Chris